Help them be what they can't see!
Sharing the careers of tomorrow, with the young people of today.
We have an idea...
It's March 2020, due to COVID-19 we are social distancing and have set up a co-working space to learn and work from home.
My son, William and I have formed a collaboration. Our plan is simple:
1. Connect with people from all over the world, who do cool things for work.
2. Ask them to upload a 3-5 minute video, answering six simple questions.
3. William will edit the video and upload to a range of platforms.
4. Invite young people to watch the videos and learn about the jobs of today and of the future.
Here's how you can help...
Create a 3-5 minute video (Instructions below)
Send it to us.
Share our video library with
young people you know.
1. What did you want to be, when you were 15?
2. What happened between then and now? (1-2 min summary)
3. What do you do in an average week at work?
4. What do you predict your job will look like in 10 years?
5. What's a barrier/fear you had to overcome to get to where you are now?
6. What would a young person need to do to become what you are?
Complete the form and upload your video